Digital Information Policy and GDPR Compliance
COPPER CREEK endeavors to be transparent in how we collect and use the information about you from this website. Your privacy is important to us.
The COPPER CREEK Privacy Statement ("Privacy Statement") explains how COPPER CREEK uses the personal information that all users who visit the site, download a marketing collateral or in other ways interact on the site www.CopperCreeklife.com. By visiting this site, you are accepting the practices and terms as described in this Privacy Statement.
If you do not AGREE to these terms, please DO NOT visit the site, download materials, or in other ways interact on this website.
Comments or questions about COPPER CREEK' Privacy Statement can be made with this
To read more about digital privacy and your choices, click below.
- Personal Information COPPER CREEK gathers about you
- How COPPER CREEK collects your Personal Information (PI)
- How COPPER CREEK uses your PI
- When and why COPPER CREEK discloses PI
- Tracking Technologies COPPER CREEK uses
- Choice and controls you have about your PI
- Security of your PI
- Privacy Practices of Third Parties
- Changes to COPPER CREEK' Privacy Statement
- GDPR and information for residents of countries outside the United States of America.
- Changes to the COPPER CREEK Privacy Statement
1) Personal Information (PI) COPPER CREEK gathers about you when you use www.Copper Creek-health.com:
Personal Information: Or PI, is any information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact you or an individual. COPPER CREEK collects the following types of Personal Information:
2) How COPPER CREEK Collects Your Personal Information:
COPPER CREEK provides forms which you may choose to provide PI when you use the website, download content, request a consultation, desire us to contact you, or in other ways interact with us.
COPPER CREEK also collects Transactional Information if and when you contact us via telephone, email, or other methods of communication.
3) How COPPER CREEK uses your Personal Information (PI):
We may use your PI to enhance your user experience, to help us better understand you, provide educational materials, to help us customize relevant offers such as blog topics or posts that might be of interest to you, and to help us otherwise enhance your experience while on the website.
COPPER CREEK also uses Personal Information to:
- Identify and authenticate our users
- Facilitate transactions, sales, and consultations
- Operate and improve the functionality of the website
- Connect with you through your social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and such
- Contact you by phone or email
- Personalize and continually improve all COPPER CREEK'S website users' experience
- Send you technical updates, kits, reports, support, and messages or other marketing
- Track transactions, sales, and other analytics
4) When and Why COPPER CREEK Could Discloses Personal Information:
COPPER CREEK will never disclose, share or sell your PI to any third parties without your explicit consent, except as specified in this Privacy Statement. COPPER CREEK will disclose your Personal Information when:
- Working with companies and service providers (i.e. HubSpot®, Google®, or other companies that process sales, billing, website hosting, or analytics performance in furtherance of the purposes described in Section 3 ("How COPPER CREEK Uses Personal Information") above.
- Sharing of test results with your health provider when your explicit permission has been granted. We keep this document on file.
- COPPER CREEK employs other companies to perform tasks on COPPER CREEK' behalf and therefore COPPER CREEK must share your PI with these companies to provide services to you. Examples include but are not limited to processing sales, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service and any Apps (Applications) that both work with COPPER CREEK and that you allow
useof your data.
- COPPER CREEK may partner with third-party services for fraud prevention and/or identity verification.
- Enforcing COPPER CREEK' rights or protecting COPPER CREEK' property and intellectual property.
- Protecting the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request
- COPPER CREEK believes in good faith and transparency, and that it must disclose such information to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss.
- COPPER CREEK believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to commence an investigation or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud.
- COPPER CREEK believes in good faith that it must disclose such information per auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- COPPER CREEK believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to defend COPPER CREEK in litigation or a regulatory action.
- COPPER CREEK believes in good faith that it must disclose such information or
advisedto do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
COPPER CREEK will never share or sell your Personal Information to third parties unless COPPER CREEK is in the process of entering into a merger with another business, acquisition of another business or the sale of all or a portion of COPPER CREEK's assets and the information is needed to support the sale or transfer of business assets. If COPPER CREEK is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your PI, as well as any choices you may have regarding your PI before it becomes subject to a new privacy statement.
This Privacy Statement only governs when and why COPPER CREEK discloses Personal Information. This Privacy statement does not apply to the practices of third parties that COPPER CREEK does not own or control, nor individuals that COPPER CREEK does not employ or manage. The use of your PI by third parties that you access through this website is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to COPPER CREEK' control. As such, COPPER CREEK is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of other websites on the Internet, even those linked to or from the COPPER CREEK website. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
COPPER CREEK may disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, COPPER CREEK may provide our partners, (such as HubSpot which hosts COPPER CREEK'S website) or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about COPPER CREEK'S users.
5) Tracking Technologies utilized on www.Copper Creek-health.com:
6) Your Choices and Controls:
While COPPER CREEK does need to collect certain information to make your website viewing experience personalized and to conduct transactions for you, Copper Creek wants to give you the ability to control how your information is provided and shared.
- Email Preferences: For various reasons, COPPER CREEK may contact you about our services, marketing, updates or your activity. If you no longer wish to receive emails from COPPER CREEK you may opt out of the email as indicated on each and every email correspondence by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link, where you may do so.
- Cookies and Tracking Devices: On your computer or device, you manage how your browser handles cookies and other tracking devices by adjusting the preferences, privacy and security settings within that browser. If accessing COPPER CREEK by a mobile device, you may manage the information your mobile device shares, such as cookies, tracking technologies, and location information, by adjusting your mobile device's privacy and security settings.
7) Security of Personal Information (PI):
While COPPER CREEK works hard to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and therefore COPPER CREEK cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. Yet COPPER CREEK still strives to maintain a system that reasonably safeguards your PI.
8) Privacy Practices of Third Parties:
This Privacy Statement describes the collection, use, and disclosure of information by COPPER CREEK through this website. COPPER CREEK utilizes third parties to provide services to users and also provides links from this website to other websites. These third parties may have their own privacy policies and may collect, use, and distribute information differently than COPPER CREEK does, and we encourage all users to read the privacy policies of all third parties.
9) Changes to this Privacy Statement:
COPPER CREEK reserves the right, from time to time to update this Privacy Statement to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different privacy practices. We encourage all users to periodically review this Privacy Statement.
10) For users outside of the United States:
Beginning May 25th, 2018 users will have the personal rights and controls over their personal data based upon the GDPR agreement as set forth by the European Union. The seven points below highlight these attributes. Click here to read about GDPR.
a) The transparency that COPPER CREEK collects personal data during visits to the website.
b) That COPPER CREEK only collects data that is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for the intended purpose of collection.
c) That COPPER CREEK is not allowed to use your data in any way that would be incompatible with the intended purpose for which it was collected, nor sell it or share it without your written consent.
d) That COPPER CREEK is using appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data against unauthorized processing and accidental loss, disclosure, access, destruction, or alteration.
e) That people have the right to ask COPPER CREEK at any time to correct or update data if the information is no longer accurate.
f) Retention of data: COPPER CREEK may only hold on to personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the intended purpose of collection. If the relationship is terminated for any reason, COPPER CREEK has a data retention policy in place which outlines how long they will retain that individual's data for and the business justification for holding on to the data for that specified period.
g) Deletion of data: If a person requests at any time that their data should be deleted, COPPER CREEK has to comply with that request and confirm the deletion.
11) Contact COPPER CREEK: If you have questions or suggestions, you may click here to contact COPPER CREEK, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org