Parade Of Homes 2017
October 6th-8th & 13th-15th
Friday and Saturday hours are 10-6 and Sunday 10-4
Copper Creek Builders, LLC is a land development and construction company, owned and operated by Chris Colman and Silas Colman, a father-son team, who have been in business together since 2002. By starting with raw land, they can integrate the site and home design to create a seamless fit for each home in their communities.
When customers choose a Copper Creek community, they get much more than a square stucco box surrounded by asphalt streets.
Copper Creek Communities are designed first and foremost for people, rather than cars, where you’ll find beautifully manicured parks and gardens, surrounded by charming craftsman style homes. The homes have front porches where people can enjoy conversation with friends, family and the occasional passerby. The streets are designed to slow traffic, making them safer for pedestrians and energetic children.
They also offer a broad range of home plans for their customers to choose from. Copper Creek homes have the design detail and finishes you’ll find in a custom home but without the custom home price. While Copper Creek homes look great, its the features behind the walls that make them really stand out from the competition. They offer a wide array of energy star features that make their homes more comfortable to live in and less expensive to operate. Finally, to make sure the home building experience is simple and enjoyable for customers, they have a professional design team that has curated multiple design themes for each plan, from vintage to modern farm house.
Copper Creek Builders has gone to great lengths to build an all-star team, from the office to the field that helps to make sure homes are built on-time and on budget.
To reserve a lot in Copper Creek North, call 970-256-7355 or visit CopperCreekLife.com
The Primose floor plan and features:
- Deluxe Kitchen features, White painted maple cabinets with “soft close” drawers and doors, quartz counters with farm sink and Moen faucet
- Master bath features floor to ceiling custom tile, slipper tub, quartz countertops and Moen Rain head shower.
- Premium 100% nylon carpet by Tuftex in bedrooms and bonus room
- Linear fireplace with ship lap sourround
- Custom barn door
- Engineered foundation
- Outdoor firepit
- Located directly across from a community park
- Conveniently located just minutes from shopping, entertainment, outdoor activities and health care facilities
- 3 Bedrooms, Office, Large bonus room, 2 Bathrooms, 2 Car Garage, 2,396 Square Feet
- Craftsman style architecture with exceptional curb presence
- Energy Star features that make this home more comfortable, durable and less expensive to operate are:
- 2x6 walls with blown-in insulation
- Navian tankless hot water on demand
- Nest learning thermostat
- Full LED lighting package
- High efficiency furnace with sealed duct system
- A HERS rating of 58, makes this home 42% more energy efficient than a standard new home